COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- A minimum of 6 feet must be maintained between all persons.
- Occupancy of ALL rooms including common areas, restrooms, and elevators is greatly reduced, please observe these low occupancy numbers, signs are posted on walls.
- All entrances to EE, MSEE, and Wang Hall are unlocked and may be used to enter and exit the building.
- The building will be unlocked M-F 6:30 AM – 10:30 PM, S-S 6:30 AM – 2:30 PM.
- The exterior doors will have signage stating the requirement of a mask.
- There will be a hand sanitizing station placed at the entrances.
- The number of chairs have been reduced in all common areas. Tables have been spaced and some removed to allow for distancing.
- Chairs and tables are not to be moved for social gatherings. The placings of the chairs are marked on the floor.
- Disinfectant wipes are supplied in every classroom.
- During the day, custodian staff will go around and hit traffic touch points and fully disinfect restrooms once a day in high traffic, evening and night shift buildings.Once you complete the survey linked in the email you received, we will provide you details on the next steps. If you plan to start online, you will first complete two brief orientations and then register for fall classes.
- Before and after using the facility, you should wash your hands, dry with the paper towel, and use the paper towel to open the door handle to exit. The trash container is outside the entry door.
- Only be used to fill containers and are marked as such.
- Limit the amount of printing and copies being made, use spray or wipes to clean before and after using. Wax paper and disinfectant wipes will be provided next to the machines. Use the wax paper to press any buttons on the machines.
- Limit usage, wash hands before and after using with hand sanitizer/wipes located at entry. Maximum number of people allowed in the lifts are posted on a sign on wall nearby.
- 前后洗手接触门汉dles and rails.
- If you do not intend to access your research space between now and the end of the Fall 2020, please send an email to COVIDSOP@purdue.edu to state so.
- 完成COVID-19 SOP的目的是在您的研究空间实施COVID-19安全措施和控制。
- It will also be expected that any work that can be done remotely will continue to be conducted remotely.
- 请跟着这个链接to file your SOP.
- 欧洲经委会批准的标准作业程序样本（登录时需要Purdue Career帐户）
Sample Safety Protocols in Research Space:
- Conduct research remotely whenever it is possible.
- At most 1 (xx) persons can be in the lab at any given time.
- Use on-line scheduling tool to use the lab.
- Assign desk spaces and work areas to researchers.
- Wear face masks and face shields in the lab.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizers frequently.
- Clean and sanitize shared surfaces and equipment frequently.
- Open windows if feasible.
By filing SOPs, you will be directed by the SOP team to order COVID-19 essential supplies for your lab based on your lab's needs.
- Enhanced PPEs are required in ECE labs, including a face shield and a robust mask (a surgical mask, a 2 layer cloth mask with a filter insert, equivalent, or better masks.)
- Clean and sanitize shared surfaces and equipment frequently, before and between users.
- Maximize separation between people when moving through the lab spaces.
- A member of the instructional team should monitor the instructional lab space while students are working in the space.
- There will be spare masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes in the lab.